Friday, April 22, 2011

This is the Day that the Lord Has Made & His Grace is Sufficient!

This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. ~Psalm 118:24

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 
~2 Corinthians 12: 9

O, God, give me grace for this day,
Not for a lifetime, nor for next week, nor for tomorrow, just for this day.
Direct my thoughts and bless them.
Direct my work and bless it
Direct the things I say, and give them blessing too.
Direct and bless everything that I think and speak and do.
So for this one day, just this one day, I have the gift of grace that comes from your presence.
O, God, for this day, just this one day, let me live generously, kindly, in state of grace and goodness that denies my many imperfections and make me more like you.
~By Majorie Holmes

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. 
~Matthew 6:34

Let HIS GRACE be SUFFICIENT for THIS DAY!
Happy Good Friday to You!

Mad Luv~Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was this message encouraging, empowering, or enlightening to you? Do you have prayer needs that you'd like us at Women of the Battlefield Ministries to lift up in prayer for you? Please leave your comments.