Friday, April 15, 2011

He is Doing a New Thing!

Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?  I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
~Isaiah 43:19 


Important Notice:  Readers, I would like to send out my apologies for WoBM not having an inspirational post for you for the past few days.  Making a long story short, God has finally called me out of my "Ur" and is sending me to a place (in my life) that He will show me.  Because I have now been given these new instructions by God, over the next week (to two weeks) I will be pulled many different directions.  Currently our blog only consists of only two authors. I am making an effort to employ the support of other trusted Christian sisters during this time, so that we will not leaving you "hanging" without the good Word, for too many days in a row!  Please be patient during our transition.  Thank you!




Poem by Malta O'Gorman 

It's spring, it's spring, it's spring at last
Another severe cold winter has past.
Time to wake up and enjoy the blooms,
Look around as now new life looms.

The sun shining brightly up in the sky
Melting snows on mountains high.
Time to put away mittens and coats
Just needing light jackets at most.

Birds return chirping in the morn
As butterflies flutter in the dawn.
Bumble-bees are busy buzzing
Sharing the early blossom's pollen.

Thunder roars off in the distance
Sounding at times loud and boisterous
Yet Gentle spring rains fall to nourish
As new life around us begins to flourish.

Spring is a time of new beginnings
And fresh new fragrances are winding.
Bright glorious colors come into view
As heaven sends blossoms a new.

Enjoy the refreshing time of the year
As God renews his love so clear
In new life growth all around beaming
As God continues to send his blessings.
~Malta MAR 2007~


He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”                                  
                                                    [Revelations 21:5]

It's Spring, Everyone...get that revelation!

Mad Luv~Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was this message encouraging, empowering, or enlightening to you? Do you have prayer needs that you'd like us at Women of the Battlefield Ministries to lift up in prayer for you? Please leave your comments.